Four years, 12,000 miles, a master's degree and a couple of heartbreaks later, I am back. I don't even know where to start. All I know is that I've missed writing a lot. My current job involves less writing and more programming, which is good in a way. But I miss writing for fun. I used to let off steam here and write something that sometimes made people laugh. That felt nice. So I am going to try and do it again. Staring with my next post. This one is just a recap.
- I moved to the U.S in 2015. It's been a wild ride but an incredible learning experience. Professionally and personally.
- I will turn 30 in Boston. Oh, I am moving there. I will be celebrating with a close friend.
- I saw Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Chappelle and The New Pornographers live.
- I went to San Francisco, NYC, Boston, Nashville, Atlanta, D.C., Chicago, New Orleans, Austin, and Milwaukee. Basically I travelled a lot in these two years. Fun times.
- I managed to reconnect with old friends. Friends from high school and college are probably the only ones worth keeping. And some rare gems you meet in grad school. AS, that's you.
- I learnt, the hard way, that you can be the best person in every way and still fall short. For some, it's just not enough. For others, it's too much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- I also listen a lot more now. It's something we should all do. Especially men. We've been talking for way too long.
That's all for now. I will write soon. Promise.