1. Good music: Pink Floyd, Warren Mendosa, and all other such bluesy stuff. I just love it when people utilise the guitar the right way and make music which makes sense. Thank you, Gilmour, Clapton, G. Moore, Johnson, Satriani, Warren, Bruce Mani. Also, Kishore's classics have only one word to describe them. Pure ecstacy.
2. Bommarillu: One of the cutest movies I've ever seen in my life, it can just wash away all your worries. Genelia's bubbly act is one to die for. Also it is the first south Indian movie I have watched. Personally, I don't like them. I'm a south Indian by the way.
3. Cinema Paradiso: Another movie. It's an Italian movie about the relationship between a boy, Toto and his friend, Alfredo. The relationship is shown wonderfully, unlike the fake crap one usually finds in movies. Also, its the ONLY movie to move me to tears (which might prove to be a shock to some people).
4. Children: Hehehe.. I just love it when my 3 year old cousin comes home and dances and runs around. Their innocence is unbelievable. I love it when he asks questions and I have to be the one to answer.
5. Calvin and Hobbes: Undoubtedly the best comic strip of all time, it never fails to elicit laughter whenever I read it. Thank you, Bill Watterson, for all the wonderful moments.
6. F.R.I.E.N.D.S: I can only say," Oh! My God!"
7. Good old books: I can never forget the old days when I used to line up in the library for Enid Blytons, Hardy Boys and the classics. I can still pick up any of those old books and enjoy every word of it. Throw in some Archie Comics, Harry Potter, LOTR too. A bit of rain, a good cup of coffee, and a good book spells heaven for me. Damn, you engineering.
I think there are more. But I can't remember any more. Will update later.
PS: Do not be afraid. I'm not intoxicated. I'm not going to die. I just felt that we need to appreciate all that we have got in our life a bit more. The boy next door has taught me this. Thank you, PC.