Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Bottomline

Today I saw a really strange thing. I walked out of a restaurant after a heavy (and delimamalicious) dinner. A girl was standing outside with her back facing me. Her family was waiting for their turn to go into the restaurant. And written on her butt seat of her pants were the following golden words:

"Forever Yours"

I was speechless.

PS: This is a true incident. I am not lying.

PPS: For all you "feminist, sensitive" types, I wasn't glaring at her, ahem, backside. I just happened to glance in that direction and well, the wisdom glared right at me.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

When and where did you see this? I am surprised her folks let her wear this! My father's eyes would roll off his head! Lol

SSD said...

Thane. Ram Maruti Rd. They were Gujju, so dressing sense is tossed out of the window :)

Nikki said...

LOl. Not all Gujjus are so bad! Hahahahaha....

Grace Personified said...

su vat che! I bet you felt like God's special one that day! :P

SSD said...

Haha. You are going to be Gujju no?