Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hello, hello

Hello blog. We haven't interacted for a long time, have we? You must be missing me no? Maybe there is too much going on in my life now. Please forgive me. I promise to write more. Or maybe it's because I read this article. Or maybe it's because someone just gave me a kind warning about what to write online. Or maybe it's because the FIFA WC is on.

I don't know, but after reading the article, I'm kind of wary of what I write. And of course, what I show to people on Facebook. Anyways, it's time you stop trusting social networking sites, and customise your privacy settings. Ironic though it may be, since you're on the site for networking purposes, you never know when you let go off steam somewhere and it comes back to haunt you .

I'm going to be very careful from now on. Very. 

5 comments:

Vivek Kumar said...

An eye opener.

Nikita Banerjee said...

LOl...what the person writing that article was lying?

千TatianaCallan惠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
swati nidiganti said...

Interesting.. My blog is being followed by few of my team mates who googled my name to check if it was there in any matrimonial site a few days back!!!

SSD said...

@Swati Hehe. Kuch mila kya?